Now combining general surgery and the specialties in one volume, this Sixth Edition of Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties focuses on the information all medical students need to know to pass the NBME surgery shelf or other surgery rotation examinations. This new edition of Lawrence’s popular text offers concise, high-yield content and a smaller format ideal for study on the go. Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, it provides the authoritative, up-to-date content today’s busy medical students need for exam success.
- Includes general surgery and surgical specialties all in one volume
- Offers authoritative information by leading surgery educators
- Provides five in-book practice questions per chapter, with additional questions online
- Practice questions include answers and references to the area within the text where the topics are covered
- Focuses on high-yield information for quick reference
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more